The Annual Operation Prom Girl 2016 (OPG 2016) event will be held on Saturday, April 2, 2016. Based on the results of the 2015 event, we anticipate assisting more girls in 2016.
It is very exciting to see how this event has grown in just two years. We thank God for bringing in the right people, talents, resources and the willing hearts of the inland valley empire community to make this event a blessing to so many girls.
OPG 2016 will need several people to make it all happen. We are in the pre-planning phase of OPG 2016 and are working on getting our Team Leaders identified.
If you have experience in the following areas and are interested in serving as a volunteer Team Leader please send us a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter to Operationpromgirl@gmail.com – sharing why you would like to serve as a Team Leader.
The cutoff date to send your resume and cover letter is midnight PST, Sunday, September 30, 2015.
Team Lead Volunteer opportunities – all team leads will work directly with Dawn and Linda
- Public Relations (1 position) – promoting the event via media, press releases, contacting radio and television stations, other non profit organizations, creating newsletters, all media post must be approved by Dawn & Linda
- Fundraising/Donations (2 position) – seek donations from local businesses and community members, flowers, cleaners, food, water, decorations, etc. all fundraising ideas/plans must be approved by Dawn & Linda
- Social Media (1 position) – develop ideas to increase activity on our facebook, instagram and twitter pages, – all post must be approved by Dawn & Linda
- Event, Decorating & Hospitality (3 positions) – coordination of event activities including using volunteerspot.com to schedule volunteers, decorating venue day of event
- All submissions are to be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org