The Dresses and Dreams Project, Home of Operation Prom Girl, is an organization that is devoted to making a difference in our community. Our non-profit organization holds an annual event, Operation Prom Girl, for high school girls that have financial hardships or challenging circumstances that make it difficult to attend prom. We also provide formal gowns for military wives, special learners, and women throughout the year who are in need.
The Operation Prom Girl annual event is more than the prom dress. This annual program for teen girls will be a full day event with inspirational and motivational guest speakers, workshops, lunch, giveaways, concluding with the prom dress/shoe/accessory giveaways. Service providers for hair and makeup services will also be on site to sign up a limited number of guests for hair, makeup, and photography services.
Our goal for the annual event, is to increase the number of girls we are able to serve so that all who need assistance can attend; and the dream of attending prom will become a reality. In order to do this The Dresses and Dreams Project, home of Operation Prom Girl, needs support from donors, media, and the community. We also need commited volunteers who would like to assist us with this year’s event.
We invite you to support our cause – we are currently in need of:
- Prom dresses (especially plus sized 16-26), shoes and accessories
- Makeup, lotions, perfumes, and other items for our goodie bags
- Non-slip Hangers
- Hair stylist to donate their time and talent
- Nail Artist to donate their time and talent
- Makeup Artists and cosmetologists to donate their time and talent
- Hobby Lobby/Michaels gift cards to purchase event decorations
- Flowers for event center pieces
- Flowers for corsages
- Desserts for event
- Paper plates, napkins and plastic ware for event
- Beverages for event
- Volunteers for various teams
- Event setup/teardown
- Event Hospitality
- Media/Public Relations
- Financial Support
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Our nonprofit organization relies on the generous support from members in the community. Your donation will help ensure the success of this annual program in the future.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also on Facebook and instagram !
Thank you so much for your support!